Job application instruction
- Use of QSoft Vietnam's CV template is a must for any applicant
- DO NOT use contact form to send your CV to. Instead, send your CV to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or you can drop your CV at our address with attention HR division.
- The applicant selection in QSoft Vietnam follows 3 steps: Application assessment; Interview; Skill testing. Only applications using provided template and demonstrating needed skills are passed and called for interview.
- Our response to job application is normally within 2 weeks. As we have so many applications within a period of time, WE ONLY RESPOND TO INTERVIEW SELECTED APPLICANTS. If you don't hear from us for 2 weeks, your application is not qualified enough for the expected position.
- If you need more instruction, feel free to call (+84 4) 3792 5149 for HR division.
We ignore all the application that does not meet above requirement. Thank you for your time.
Project Manager (3 Positions, urgently in need)
- Manage projects and team as assigned by Chief Produciton Officer.
- Make project plan, assign tasks to project team members. Supervise and control the project implementation.
- Communicate with customers and coordinate to implement the project, support customers, within the project scope, during the project implementation.
Working Experience Requirements:
- University graduated in IT or related majors.
- Experience in software offshore outsourcing projects for international customers.
- Profound project management skills, candidates with PMP or PRINCE2 certificate will be preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience as Project Manager in software outsourcing companies.
- Good knowledge of software development process. CMMI knowledge is an asset.
- Good Japanese or English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. TOEIC score of at least 780 or equivalent to 3 kyu in Japanese language.
- Team-building and management management.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Capable of leading, connecting, persuading, initiating and developing relationships.
- Capable of working independently under high working pressure.
- Enthusiastic, passionate for IT industry.
Benefits & Salary:
- Active and innovative work in globally modern and diversified working environment.
- Opportunities to participate in training courses related to customer service and business process.
- Friendly and professional working environment.
- Standardized working process complying with CMMI3.
- Opportunities for careers advancement and English skills improvement.
- Salary range from 1000 USD– 2000 USD.
- 2-probation-period month salary of at least 70% official salary.
- Bonus for national holidays, Tet (lunar New Year) and corporate anniversary.
- Extra-office activities and vacations as regulated by Company’s policy.
- Other benefits, welfares and insurance according to state policy.
- Ha Noi.
- Cover letter.
- 2 photos (dimension: 3x4).
- CV (CV templates can be downloaded below)
- Note: If your CV(s) is qualifying, we will invite you for an interview.
- Sep 14, 2010 On August 23, 2010, the training course on system analysis and design using Unified Modeling Language (UML) was officially kicked off at QSoft Vietnam. UML is the standard language that enables modeling information systems promptly ...
- Aug 02, 2010 On July 31, a fun, splendid and impressive singing contest so-called QSoft Idol took place at Hai Long Restaurant, Tran Thanh Tong street, Hanoi. With the motto "Work hard, play hard", QSoft Vietnam frequently organizes ...