Job application instruction
- Use of QSoft Vietnam's CV template is a must for any applicant
- DO NOT use contact form to send your CV to. Instead, send your CV to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or you can drop your CV at our address with attention HR division.
- The applicant selection in QSoft Vietnam follows 3 steps: Application assessment; Interview; Skill testing. Only applications using provided template and demonstrating needed skills are passed and called for interview.
- Our response to job application is normally within 2 weeks. As we have so many applications within a period of time, WE ONLY RESPOND TO INTERVIEW SELECTED APPLICANTS. If you don't hear from us for 2 weeks, your application is not qualified enough for the expected position.
- If you need more instruction, feel free to call (+84 4) 3792 5149 for HR division.
We ignore all the application that does not meet above requirement. Thank you for your time.
- Contact and gather customers’ requirements
- Keep the main responsibility in proposing technical solutions and/or support bidding projects.
- Deploy the project to development team and supervise contract execution.
- Customers service after project release.
- Ha Noi, Vietnam.
- Excellent English of 4 skills, TOIEC of at least 800.
- Good knowledge in IT field. Working experience for website or software development companies will be an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Skilled with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Enthusiastic and passionate for IT industry.
- Smart and dynamic; work well in a team and independently.
Benefits, Salaries and Allowances:
- Active and innovative works in Western-styled, modern and diversified working environment
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Standardized working process complying with ISO 9001-2008.
- Opportunities for careers advancement and English skills improvement.
- Salary: negotiable
- 2 month probation period with salary of at least 70% official salary
- Bonuses for national holidays, Tet (Lunar New Year) and corporate anniversary.
- Extra-office activities and vacations as regulated by Company’s policy
- Other benefits, welfares and insurance according to state policy
- Cover letter.
- CV templates can be downloaded below
- Sep 14, 2010 On August 23, 2010, the training course on system analysis and design using Unified Modeling Language (UML) was officially kicked off at QSoft Vietnam. UML is the standard language that enables modeling information systems promptly ...
- Aug 02, 2010 On July 31, a fun, splendid and impressive singing contest so-called QSoft Idol took place at Hai Long Restaurant, Tran Thanh Tong street, Hanoi. With the motto "Work hard, play hard", QSoft Vietnam frequently organizes ...