Job application instruction
- Use of QSoft Vietnam's CV template is a must for any applicant
- DO NOT use contact form to send your CV to. Instead, send your CV to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can drop your CV at our address with attention HR division.
- The applicant selection in QSoft Vietnam follows 3 steps: Application assessment; Interview; Skill testing. Only applications using provided template and demonstrating needed skills are passed and called for interview.
- Our response to job application is normally within 2 weeks. As we have so many applications within a period of time, WE ONLY RESPOND TO INTERVIEW SELECTED APPLICANTS. If you don't hear from us for 2 weeks, your application is not qualified enough for the expected position.
- If you need more instruction, feel free to call (+84 4) 3792 5149 for HR division.
We ignore all the application that does not meet above requirement. Thank you for your time.
Project quality assurance staff (QA)
- Assist in deploying, testing and applying project process.
- Report on project implementation quality.
- Assist project manager in applying, improving and adjusting process as per project need
Working Experiences Requirement:
- University graduate in IT major or relevant fields.
- Over 1 year of working experience in QA position in Software Company with widely recognized quality.
- Experience in software outsourcing projects is an advantage.
- Good English writing and reading skills.
- Cooperative and teamwork skills.
- Active and smart in problem solving.
- Dynamic, creative and enthusiastic
- Willing to work overtime upon requested by manager.
- Able to work under high pressure.
Salary and Allowance:
- Active and innovative work in globally modern and diversified working environment.
- Opportunities to participate in training courses related to customer service and business process.
- Friendly and professional working environment.
- Standardized working process complying with CMMI3.
- Opportunities for careers advancement and English skills improvement.
- 2-probation-period month salary of at least 70% official salary.
- Bonus for national holidays, Tet (Lunar New Year) and corporate anniversary.
- Extra-office activities and vacations as regulated by Company’s policy.
- Other benefits, welfares and insurance according to state policy.
- Cover letter and a CV to describe applicant's working experiences. Please state clearly the position you apply for.
- CV template can be downloaded below.
- Sep 14, 2010 On August 23, 2010, the training course on system analysis and design using Unified Modeling Language (UML) was officially kicked off at QSoft Vietnam. UML is the standard language that enables modeling information systems promptly ...
- Aug 02, 2010 On July 31, a fun, splendid and impressive singing contest so-called QSoft Idol took place at Hai Long Restaurant, Tran Thanh Tong street, Hanoi. With the motto "Work hard, play hard", QSoft Vietnam frequently organizes ...