Job application instruction
- Use of QSoft Vietnam's CV template is a must for any applicant
- DO NOT use contact form to send your CV to. Instead, send your CV to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can drop your CV at our address with attention HR division.
- The applicant selection in QSoft Vietnam follows 3 steps: Application assessment; Interview; Skill testing. Only applications using provided template and demonstrating needed skills are passed and called for interview.
- Our response to job application is normally within 2 weeks. As we have so many applications within a period of time, WE ONLY RESPOND TO INTERVIEW SELECTED APPLICANTS. If you don't hear from us for 2 weeks, your application is not qualified enough for the expected position.
- If you need more instruction, feel free to call (+84 4) 3792 5149 for HR division.
We ignore all the application that does not meet above requirement. Thank you for your time.
QSoft Vietnam is looking for talents in following positions
Job Descriptions: Contact and gather customers’ requirements Keep the main responsibility in proposing technical solutions and/or support bidding projects. Deploy the project to development team and supervise contract execution. Customers service after project release. Working Location: Ha Noi, Vietnam. Requirements: Excellent English of 4 skills, TOIEC of at least 800. Good knowledge in IT field. Working experience for website or software development companies will be an advantage. Additional requirements: Good communication and presentation skills. Skilled with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Enthusiastic and passionate for IT industry. Smart and dynamic; work well in a team and independently. Benefits, Salaries and Allowances: Active and innovative works in Western-styled, modern and diversified working ... [Learn more]
Job Description: Assist in deploying, testing and applying project process. Report on project implementation quality. Assist project manager in applying, improving and adjusting process as per project need Working Experiences Requirement: University graduate in IT major or relevant fields. Over 1 year of working experience in QA position in Software Company with widely recognized quality. Experience in software outsourcing projects is an advantage. Additional requirements: Good English writing and reading skills. Cooperative and teamwork skills. Active and smart in problem solving. Dynamic, creative and enthusiastic Willing to work overtime upon requested by manager. Able to work under high pressure. Salary and Allowance: Active and innovative work in globally modern and diversified working environment. Opportunities to participate ... [Learn more]
Job Descriptions: Manage projects and team as assigned by Chief Produciton Officer. Make project plan, assign tasks to project team members. Supervise and control the project implementation. Communicate with customers and coordinate to implement the project, support customers, within the project scope, during the project implementation. Working Experience Requirements: University graduated in IT or related majors. Experience in software offshore outsourcing projects for international customers. Profound project management skills, candidates with PMP or PRINCE2 certificate will be preferred. At least 2 years of experience as Project Manager in software outsourcing companies. Good knowledge of software development process. CMMI knowledge is an asset. Good Japanese or English listening, ... [Learn more]
Job Descriptions: Interpret in meetings with Japanese customers and partners Translate documents from Japanese to Vietnamese and in turn Vietnamese to Japanese. Working Experience Requirements: Graduated from Vietnam National University, Hanoi National University of Education (Japanese major), College of Foreign Languages, Foreign Trade University or equal universities. Japanese: at least 2 kyu or N2 (compulsory), be advanced with listening, speaking, reading, writing skills and advanced knowledge of Japanese grammer Advanced Translation and interpreting ability: (Japanese-Vietnamese, Vietnamese-Japanese), coherent, careful writing skills. Have ability of good expression skills, understand and get exact information. Experience in translating in IT, software field, or Japanese market is an advantage. Additional Requirements: Experience in ... [Learn more]
Job Descriptions: Developing mobile app, application projects on iOS, MacOS. Working independently or in team following Project Manager’s assignment. Working Experience Requirements: Junior developer- Good at Objective C, C/C++.- Experienced in SQlite, SQL Server.- Good at XCode IDE, Interface builder.- Solid base of OOP Programing and MVC model.- At least 6 months experience in developing iPhone Apps. Senior developer.- At least 2 -3 years experience in developing iOS or Mobile Apps.- Ability of technology research and problem solving.- Knowledged of UML, Design patterns, OOP.- Experience in algorithms processing and complex algorithm solving. Additional Requirements: Good ability of reading and understanding English technical documents. Self-study and improvement. Good team ... [Learn more]
Job Descriptions: Be responsible for researching the latest technology and orienting for your department. Be responsible for training team members to enhance the technical expertise. Support any technical issues of the project team. Review Code, Design of the project team members. Support Sales Department in advising and providing technical solutions for bidding and selling activities. Participate in software projects as assigned by the project manager. Manage and assign tasks to members based on project requirements, support the team members. Co-operate with QA to ensure process compliance and quality development. Working Experience Requirements: University/College graduated in IT major or relevant fields. At least 2-3 years working experience in projects ... [Learn more]
- Sep 14, 2010 On August 23, 2010, the training course on system analysis and design using Unified Modeling Language (UML) was officially kicked off at QSoft Vietnam. UML is the standard language that enables modeling information systems promptly ...
- Aug 02, 2010 On July 31, a fun, splendid and impressive singing contest so-called QSoft Idol took place at Hai Long Restaurant, Tran Thanh Tong street, Hanoi. With the motto "Work hard, play hard", QSoft Vietnam frequently organizes ...